Tenantsays.com is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience on our website and in using our services (Services).
This Privacy Statement applies to the tenantsays.com website and Services that link to or reference this Statement and describes how we handle personal information and the choices available to you regarding collection, use, access, and how to update and correct your personal information. Additional information on our personal information practices may be provided in offer descriptions, supplemental privacy statements, or notices provided prior to or at the time of data collection. Certain Cisco websites may have their own privacy statement that describes how we handle personal information for those websites specifically. To the extent a notice provided at the time of collection or a website or Services specific privacy statement conflict with this Privacy Statement, such specific notice or supplemental privacy statement will control.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect data, including personal information, about you as you use our websites and Services and interact with us. “Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), marketing preferences, social media account information, or payment card number. If we link other data with your personal information, we will treat that linked data as personal information. We also collect personal information from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information to assist us.
We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Processing your order, including payment transactions.
- Providing you with a newsletter subscription.
- Sending marketing communications.
- Creating an account.
- Enabling the use of certain features of our Services.
- Personalizing your experience.
- Providing customer service.
- Managing a job application.
We and the third parties we engage may combine the information we collect from you over time and across our websites and Services with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and also helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
If you choose to provide tenantsays.com with a third party’s personal information (such as name, email, and phone number), you represent that you have the third party’s permission to do so. Examples include but are not limited to forwarding reference or marketing material to a friend or sending job referrals. Third parties may unsubscribe from any future communication following the link provided in the initial message or contacting email@example.com. In some instances, tenantsays.com and the third parties we engage may automatically collect data through cookies, web logs, web beacons, and other similar applications. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the website and to help tailor content or offers for you. Please read the “Cookies and Other Web Technologies” section below for more information.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our websites and Services, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use personal information include:
- Delivering a Service you have requested.
- Analyzing, supporting, and improving our Services and your online experience.
- Personalizing websites, newsletters and other communications.
- Administering and processing your content.
- Sending communications to you, including for marketing or customer satisfaction purposes, either directly from tenantsays.com or from our partners.
You can edit your communication preferences at any time. See Your Choices and Selecting Your Communication Preferences below.
Your Choices and Selecting Your Communication Preferences
We give you the choice of receiving a variety of information related to our Services. You can manage your communication preferences through the following methods:
- By following the instructions included in each promotional email from us to unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
- By sending us a message through email. Please be sure to include your name, email address, and specific, relevant information about the material you no longer wish to receive.
- For short message services (“SMS Services”), by replying “STOP”, “END”, or “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received.
These choices do not apply to service notifications or other required communications that are considered part of certain Services, which you may receive periodically unless you stop using or cancel the Service in accordance with its terms and conditions. With your permission, we may also share your personal information with tenantsays.com’s business partners or vendors, so they may send you information about products or services that may be of interest to you. To opt-out of tenantsays.com sharing with third parties for their marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our websites, Services, or otherwise providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use. For example, if we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our websites, by sending an email, or otherwise contacting you.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our Services, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent.
We may share personal information in the following ways:
- Within tenantsays.com for purposes of data processing or storage.
- With tenantsays.com business partners or vendors, so that they may share information with you about their products or services. To opt-out of tenantsays.com sharing with third parties for their marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com.
- With business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors to provide a requested Service or transaction. Examples include, but are not limited to: processing of orders and credit card transactions, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and providing customer support.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements; protect the rights, property, or safety of tenantsays.com, its business partners, you, or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- In aggregated, anonymized, and/or de-identified form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Security of Your Personal Information
We intend to protect the personal information entrusted to us and treat it securely in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Tenantsays.com implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also contractually require that our suppliers protect such information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. The Internet, however, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you provide to us.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Like many websites, tenantsays.com uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, and web beacons. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website. Examples include your browser type and the address of the website from which you arrived at our website.
They may also collect information about:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This is a number automatically assigned to your computer or device whenever you connect to the Internet. It is a unique address assigned by your Internet service provider or IT department on a TCP/IP network. Among other things, the IP address allows web servers to locate and identify your device.
- Clickstream behavior. This includes, for example, the pages you view and the links you click. These tools help make your visit to our website easier, more efficient, and more valuable by providing you with a customized experience and recognizing you when you return.
Some web browsers may give you the ability to enable a “do not track” feature that sends signals to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different from blocking or deleting cookies, as browsers with a “do not track” feature enabled may still accept cookies.
No industry standard currently exists on how companies should respond to “do not track” signals, although one may develop in the future. Tenantsays.com does not currently recognize and respond to “do not track” signals. If we do in the future, we will describe how in this Privacy Statement. Learn more information about “do not track”.
How to opt out of interest-based advertising:
Note: Generic, non-personalized ads will continue to be displayed.
We may provide links to other third-party websites and services that are outside our control and not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statements posted on those websites (and all websites) you visit.
Tenantsays.com encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. Tenantsays.com does not knowingly collect personal information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from someone under the applicable age of consent in your country without proper consent, please let us know using the methods described in the Contact Us section and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
Your California Privacy Rights
Tenantsays.com qualifies for the alternative option. We have a comprehensive privacy statement, and provide you with details on how you may either opt-out or opt-in to the use of your personal information by third parties for direct marketing purposes. Therefore, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your personal information for marketing purposes during the preceding year.
If you are a California resident and request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, please email us your request.
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions. Should you have questions or comments related to this Privacy Statement, please email our privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised version here, with an updated revision date. You agree to visit these pages periodically to be aware of and review any such revisions. If we make material changes to our Privacy Statement, we may also notify you by other means prior to the changes taking effect, such as by posting a notice on our websites or sending you a notification. By continuing to use our website after such revisions are in effect, you accept and agree to the revisions and to abide by them.